FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  Galeria AvatarówGaleria Avatarów  ZalogujZaloguj
 Ogłoszenie 
Forum archiwalne, nie można zakładać nowych kont.

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Następny
  Polska w M&A
Wersja do druku
vries Płeć:Mężczyzna

PostWysłany: 08-03-2009, 00:04   

Yumegari napisał/a:
Jakby tak się zastanowić... Te zielone klify coś mi przypominały :) Jak 'oficjalne' są te informacje o Irlandii? :)
<Evil googluje w poszukiwaniu klifów i krzyczy "Eureka">

http://sky.crawlers.jp/tsushin/blog/post-22.html -> Oficjalna informacja (jap)

Łamane tłumaczenie z Google Translate (z powodu swej długości wsadzone w spoiler tag)

Spoiler: pokaż / ukryj
■ significance of location hunting in animation

2006 September 10, "KURORA Sky" is the main staff, the scene of the movie据ETA Oshii, who left Ireland to Poland. ......

Member, director Oshii, the director Toshihiko Nishikubo, Animation Director Nishio Tetsuya's character designer, art director, Kazuo Nagai, K.坂崎cameraman, producer Ishii 5. Across Ireland for 5 days, 5 days in Poland ─ ─ movement and rest, including a two-week journey across. Oshii was an animated film about the need for exceptional long-term overseas location scout, he says.

"Location scout, looking for a place with a simple model of the film, not just take a photo or video. 2 weeks of time, eating the same meal with the main staff, to travel together, look There is "

Director Oshii later about the importance of animation in film location scout, had three points.

1. Model and the location of the stage, to find concrete.
Two. Along the journey, his coach, "delusional" to inflate.
Three. Each of our staff to understand the main characteristics.

1. For the course. As with the location of the live-action hunting, armed with a script, pictures and videos stored on a stage where the movie could actually be bringing. However, Oshii Ryuu essence of the location scout, and, in his "delusions" that exists only in combination. Oshii As mentioned earlier, in order to create a world without anyone ever watched, and the belief that the combination of landscape and scenery. Unrealistic, and come from a combination of reality and reality. No, it "delusional" and should be completed first cock and spices.

In the world of animation, most cannot rail coach can not produce the reality is probably directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Miyazaki also works on stage and has not watched footage of the world and everybody there is a specific model. "Castle in the Sky" world, I traveled to Europe and the land of Miyazaki, was born from the fantasy world of Robida strongly motivated fantasy painter in France, "Princess Mononoke" God SHISHI of forest, Yakushima and Shirakami Mountains that is a combination of creativity.
Oshii once, the land of Ireland was that the journey with Miyazaki. "KURORA Sky" is a journey as it was a road trip and Miyazaki. Young Mamoru Oshii, Miyazaki and the trip may have learned the secret of creating a new world in the landscape. It aside, along the way, the brainchild of Oshii, the altitude of the island INISHUMOA 90 meters in front of a cliff, or a test of courage to go closer to the cliff (?) Were made. As a result, Ishii took the alter ego of producer half a cliff (definitely吹ITARA a gust of falling), while Animation Director and Nishio Tetsuya's move was stopped by a few meters from崖PPUCHI 10. Oshii said with a laugh.

"Producers are just watching practice, seems to lack the imagination to death. However, the underlying fear that the animator's imagination is sturdy symbolic.'s Palace say (Hayao Miyazaki), this cliff The sight of it would落KKOCHI his piece (the animators作画one piece of a painting) is seen in the NAA said. "

The animators even conceive of living life to the characters drawn by hand, "paranoid" is not viable and逞SHIKUNAI.

■ TAKUMASHIKI paranoid journey

The starting point is located at the east end of Dublin, Ireland to Galway in the west end of the harbor, began a journey across rented a small bus.

"The look of the film is the overwhelming nature of Ireland. From sauce dip low clouds, incense come down to a smooth powder. Reciprocating aircraft flying in formation close to the coast. (The hero of the story) of the Yutaka Hazime base and belonging, they drive in the go, the road between Hall ─ ─ FUKO actually try to run it込MITAI world of movie making. "

GURENDAROHHO, Kilkenny, Shell cache, the castle ruins and RIMURIKKU, Valen駆KE抜KE a vast plateau, looking down the cliffs of MOHA, walk around in the clouds envelop the island INISHUMOA ─ ─. Oshii is the car traveling in the memories of the past, staff, and the characteristics of the natural environment, he continued with the historical background, the photographer who accompanied steel, it will likely take place in the film can .

Train, Nishio "Heng Sun Oshii ......" I had heard the shots. Oshii is陣取っ見YARU and the back seat and SOッ, MOTASEKAKE while the windows themselves are outside the window見入っsimperingly. But no one home, not to be worldly heart, and said they look.
Down the car "before, what was the thinking?" And ask,

"Huh I was delusional. When I cool down under the clouds know how the network is incense powder ......"

Photographers to shoot the actual scene of himself, without a camera耽RU paranoid. This is the current location scout director Oshii. After returning home, and instructions to staff were very specific. Both photographs and photographers, "in this way to empty this ......"" this cliff as high as the times, the opposite is to plunge into the sea .... .. "and his own delusions, and he presented photos of the former. Each staff, under the instructions of Oshii, they watched the landscape, based on photos taken locally, "KURORA Sky" went into making the world.
For each staff, a variety of photos I took. Nishio is to enhance their own screen layouts, for people to record the sex life of digital cameras, Nagai art director, taking the accumulated points, more details of the directions taken by the photographers Oshii . Nishikubo stage to keep the site going with Oshii's mood maker. The head of Nishikubo, devote endless laughter. Ishii, producer of course, had to settle明KE暮RE receipt of chips every night and ......。

Chopped staff in mind the nature of Ireland, Poland flew to Europe, to appear in the second half of the movie, walking around the city of Krakow is a model of the city Hazime Yutaka lost hero, a bowling alley and they go to kill time KIRUDORE went to press.
The visit to Poland, Director Oshii had another big reason. Visiting a wartime military, military-related article is touching and real fighters. In particular, the Military Museum in Warsaw and the Air Force facility on the outskirts of Wrocław, suits and fighter pilot in the airplane and the former Soviet union", which remains a valuable military material,据ETA set in a fictional World War, "Sky KURORA "fill in the details of the article事欠KANAKATTA. The pattern has now been released, "a countdown of the Sky, KURORA Count.3", is introduced.

■ struggle together for two years

Finally, the last mentioned Oshii, director of the significance of location hunting, knowing the characteristics of the staff, I want to touch that.

"With two weeks to the journey, and each will see the true nature of the staff. The staff look exciting at first glance, Some actually quite delicate, the staff sweat the details normally in reverse, and traveling It is bold and strong and independent thought. and location hunting, only to find the world of film, the next two years, I know the staff also traveled to both good and bad. "

2 weeks, at night, except when they return to their rooms are always hanging out,食RAI the roof,語RI合I image on the film, walking side by side with a foreign country. After a long journey, in engaging people with ME for home, and about the world and描KI出SOU image on paper, will join with our colleagues on the journey of the filmmakers, the first born of trust and understanding was.
Przejdź na dół Zobacz profil autora
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź blog autora Odwiedź listę obejrzanych anime / przeczytanych mang
Highlander Płeć:Mężczyzna
Everyone's Connected

PostWysłany: 09-03-2009, 23:24   

Enevi napisał/a:
A to już mnie rozbroiło kompletnie...

Przechodzę tędy niemal codziennie :)

It grows with the crescendo of an archangel's shout.

It climaxes with a glimpse of the face of god.

It then dissipates across the valley, ushering in...

...The darkest night.
Powrót do góry Zobacz profil autora
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Vodh Płeć:Mężczyzna
Mistrz Sztuk Tajemnych.

Grupy:
Alijenoty
Fanklub Lacus Clyne
PostWysłany: 09-03-2009, 23:29   

Łeee, zabrudzili ten znak drogowy w anime...

A tak serio, to jestem pod naprawdę ogromnym wrażeniem. Że do Marszałkowskiej, czy Pałacu Kultury odrobili pracę domową, to jeszcze zrozumiałe. Ale znak drogowy z neonem kebabu w tle...

GoNik Płeć:Kobieta
歌姫 of the universe

Grupy:
AntyWiP
Fanklub Lacus Clyne
Tajna Loża Knujów
PostWysłany: 10-03-2009, 01:10   

<łypie na screeny>
<łypie raz jeszcze>
<kwika>
Ja tam zawsze twierdziłam, że Pałac Kultury to ładny kawałek betonu :D Ale skwadratowić rotundę, prych no...

Znak z kebabem absolutnie wymiata - szczery podziw dla detali.

PostWysłany: 10-03-2009, 01:33   

Spoiler: pokaż / ukryj
(\__/)
(='.'=) Do skasowania.
(")_(")

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Arioch dnia 10-01-2011, 01:22, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Powrót do góry
Dina Płeć:Kobieta
Smile!

PostWysłany: 10-03-2009, 17:53   

Rotunda wyszła lekko masakrycznie :) ale reszta... szczet podziw i szacunek! Szczególnie znak :D aż mu się jutro przyjrzę :D

Confusion creeps inside me raining doubt
Gotta get to you
But I don't know how
Powrót do góry
Smk
Gość
PostWysłany: 15-03-2009, 04:16   

wa-totem napisał/a:
Enevi napisał/a:
Obejrzałam The Sky Crawlers i zeszłam, dosłownie...

Hoo?
/me tyca kijkiem leżące i czekające
To oglądamy...
Aczkolwiek... wnętrze tej piwiarni przypomina mi minibrowar na rynku we Wrocławiu, albo coś co widziałem w Krakowie... pozostałe miejsca - nie identyfikuję, to coś w Poznaniu?
^^;;

Właśnie dopełzłem <hy hy> do końca filmu.
Wydarcie się "oż urwa!" o trzeciej nad ranem współlokatorowi za ścianą nie było może bardzo miłe, ale co tam, i tak zasłużył>]

Faktycznie, sceny w knajpie skojarzyły mi się z Wrocławiem.
A że film oglądałem bez znajomości reżysera <samoloty= mus>, gdy zobaczyłem psa, wiedziałem czego się spodziewać. Gdy zobaczyłem Pałac, cofnąłem film do początku i niemal klatka po klatce obejrzałem całość na spokojnie.
Dobre kino. Będę lepszą połowę zadręczał do obejrzenia.

ps Maluszek był uroczy.
Powrót do góry
Oshii Rion Płeć:Kobieta
wtf?

PostWysłany: 22-03-2009, 15:55   

Widać, że przez jeden film kinowy mój temat się rozwinął. :3

Mnie jednak najbardziej rozśmieszyły "Polki" będące w SC. Jeżeli zatrudniono rodowite Polki, to mają dziwny akcent: "chodź tutaj, chodź!". >D
No i jak samochód przejeżdżał...
Nieźle nas tam pokazali. =P

Numer Gadu-Gadu
Enevi Płeć:Kobieta
苹果

Grupy:
Alijenoty
Fanklub Lacus Clyne
PostWysłany: 18-06-2009, 18:31   

Przyjrzyjcie się Misie temu oto kadrowi z Ristorante Paradiso.

吾輩は王獣である。名前はまだ無い。

PostWysłany: 21-06-2009, 16:35   

W drugim sezonie "Rosario + Vampire" w sali muzycznej wisi portret Chopina.

A tutaj screen z La Corda d'Oro
http://img511.imageshack.us/i/26237mt4.jpg/

Zresztą, masa nawiązań została podana na tej stronie

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?action=view&t=pictures&id=756

Zegarmistrz Płeć:Mężczyzna

Grupy:
AntyWiP
PostWysłany: 25-06-2009, 20:06   

Soul Eater, odcinek 15. Polski raczej nie ma, za to jest coś nam bliskiego. Mianowicie Ocean Bałtycki...

Numer Gadu-Gadu
jurek Płeć:Mężczyzna
Respect my authority!

PostWysłany: 25-06-2009, 23:12   

Cytat:
W Eureka Seven przewineło się miasto Warusawa. Nazywane też Joy Division - więc możliwe, że wszelkie podobieństwo zupełnie przypadkowe :)

Joy Division to zespół, kiedyś nazywali się Warsaw. Sądzę, że to raczej nawiązanie do zespołu niż do Polski.
Powrót do góry Zobacz profil autora
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź listę obejrzanych anime / przeczytanych mang
R2D2 Płeć:Mężczyzna

PostWysłany: 26-06-2009, 22:05   

Ale zespół nawiązywał nazwą do Warszawy właśnie ;).

Hawk Płeć:Mężczyzna

PostWysłany: 11-08-2009, 21:53   

Odnośnie Sky Crawlers

Cała scena dzieje się w Krakowie, więc restauracja tez musi być w Krakowie, znajomy sugerował "Wierzynka" ale zdjęcia się nie zgadzają.

W Warszawie twórcy nie odrobili jednak lekcji, pomijając pałac (jest dobry) i "okantowaną" Rotundę (koszmar!) jest jak już wspomniano schrzaniona perspektywa, ludzie znający centrum Stolicy, zauważą innym polecam zerknięcie na mapę:

Pokazano w tym ujęciu otoczenie (jeśli chodzi o budynki bardzo dobrze i dokładnie) skrzyżowania Alej Jerozolimskich i Marszałkowskiej, czyli rondo Dmowskiego, uwzględniono nawet przestrzeń pomiędzy Novotelem i Rotundą, jednak ze znaków wynika, że Aleje wypadają tam gdzie powinna być uliczka Widok. Chyba tyle.

Większość znanych mi polskich akcentów została wymieniona (A!MG spowodowało u mnie eksplozje śmiechu, co nie jest dobre o godzinie drugiej w nocy) Co do bebopa, mam watpliwości, bo nie mogę rozczytać co jest napisane na etykiecie...

... Zapomniałbym

Czesław Meyer w "Baccano!" sprawia ewidentne wrażenie naszego rodaka ^^

Góral Płeć:Mężczyzna
Firefly/Serenity fanatic

PostWysłany: 14-10-2009, 09:52   

W anime GaoGaiGar jednym z "bossów" jest rybo-podobny cyborg o imieniu Polonez.

Strona 7 z 14 Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Następny
Odpowiedz do tematu