FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  Galeria AvatarówGaleria Avatarów  ZalogujZaloguj
 Ogłoszenie 
Forum archiwalne, nie można zakładać nowych kont.

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny
  Nie-do-końca łanszot Deadlands
Wersja do druku
Ysengrinn Płeć:Mężczyzna
Alan Tudyk Droid

Grupy:
AntyWiP
Tajna Loża Knujów
WOM
PostWysłany: 20-08-2013, 06:07   Nie-do-końca łanszot Deadlands

Dobra, jak się wszyscy już wrócą możemy ustalać termin sesji, zatem...

Odlicz!

Tren Płeć:Kobieta
Lorelei

Grupy:
Tajna Loża Knujów
PostWysłany: 20-08-2013, 10:41   

Chińczyk, sztuk jeden, chętny do dalszej gry.

Irian Płeć:Kobieta

Grupy:
WIP
PostWysłany: 20-08-2013, 11:47   

Ja!

Sasayaki Płeć:Kobieta
Dżabbersmok

Grupy:
Melior Absque Chrisma
WOM
PostWysłany: 20-08-2013, 12:35   

Ja też.

I Ić, której się nie chce logować.

Sapgulcząc poprzez mrok!

Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź blog autora Odwiedź listę obejrzanych anime / przeczytanych mang

Numer Gadu-Gadu
Daerian Płeć:Mężczyzna
Wędrowiec Astralny

Grupy:
Tajna Loża Knujów
PostWysłany: 20-08-2013, 21:59   

Ja również.

Numer Gadu-Gadu
Koranona Płeć:Kobieta
Morning Glory

Grupy:
Syndykat
WOM
PostWysłany: 25-08-2013, 21:41   

<mamrot mamrot>

Poza jednorazowym wybrykiem na Polcon w najbliższym czasie nie ruszam się z domu, ale od razu zapowiadam, że przez mój tryb funkcjonowania odpada tydzień. Z niedzielą prawdopodobnie niechętną i piątkiem jak cie mogę :D
Ja wiem, że to daje małe pole do manewru dlatego jakbym była wybitną kulą u nogi to się wycofam. Ni tam emocenie pod tytułem "nie mogę grać, więc grajcie beze mnie" tylko jestem jak najbardziej świadoma braku swojej elastyczności.

Numer Gadu-Gadu
Alan Tudyk Droid

Grupy:
AntyWiP
Tajna Loża Knujów
WOM
PostWysłany: 01-09-2013, 01:16   

Deadlandsy jednak ssą. Mam ambitny plan, żeby przejść na mechanikę WoDa, konkretnie pewnie Huntera. Wkrótce podrzucę podręcznik, żebyście mogli przerobić postacie.

Realia świata nie ulegają zmianie - dalej jest to Dziwny Dziki Zachód.

Alan Tudyk Droid

Grupy:
AntyWiP
Tajna Loża Knujów
WOM
PostWysłany: 01-09-2013, 02:05   

Professional Training (• to •••••)

Spoiler: pokaż / ukryj
Effect: Your character has been on the job for a while, and has grown skilled in the areas important to her Profession. This Merit refl ects your character’s job experience, natural prowess at the talents important to her line of work and how well she can learn and grow within her fi eld. Each of the Professions listed later in this chapter has two Asset Skills associated with it. Players choose a free Specialty in one of those Skills at character creation, and characters probably have at least a dot in both of the Asset Skills. Characters do nothave to begin with a dot in Professional Training, though, in order to choose a Profession. The Professional Training Merit is progressive; a character can’t have Continuing Educationuntil she has Networking. The Professional Training ranks listed in the individual write-ups of the Professions beginning on p. 74 allow a good shorthand for how well trained a given character is. A Hacker character with two dots of the Professional Training Merit can be called a “Programmer,” while one with fi ve dots is a “Genius.” Characters, of course, don’t use this nomenclature, but it can be handy way for players to note roughly how experienced their hunters are.

• Networking:
Your character has amassed the contact information for people in her chosen Profession. At low levels of the Merit, she is an up-and-comer, asking questions of older and more established colleagues. As her Professional Training increases, people start coming to herwith questions, requests for advice and consultations, offers to coauthor papers, and invitations to speak at conventions. In game terms, the character is considered to have the Contacts Merit (see p. 114 of the World of Darkness Rulebook) equal to her rating in Professional Training, in addition to the other benefi ts that later levels provide. Every time a hunter character gains a dot of Professional Training, the player must choose a sub-fi eld of the Profession for this portion of the Merit.
Note that the Networking facet of this Merit does not preclude the player from purchasing the Contacts Merit separately, nor does it imply any special relationship with any one particular person in the areas specifi ed. It simply means that the character saves business cards, writes down numbers, buys drinks at conventions or otherwise pays attention to the people he meets.

•• Continuing Education:
As part of her growth within her fi eld, the character learns new skills that are applicable to what she does. Sometimes, the character fi nds herself learning things she never thought would apply to her Profession. An Academic might take a class in physiology and fi nd she has a passion for it, signing up for gross anatomy classes, learning fi rst aid and thus gain dots in the Medicine Skill. When the player purchases this dot of Professional Training, the player chooses a third Asset Skill. If the player takes this Merit at character creation, she can take her free Specialty in any of her three Asset Skills.
The Storyteller is the fi nal arbiter of whether a given Skill is an appropriate choice.

••• Breadth of Knowledge:
A character who settles into the routine of her job never stops learning, but probably doesn’t learn new aptitudes so much as how to make better use of her existing ones. In game terms, this “breadth of knowledge” is best represented by Specialties. Upon purchase of this dot of
Professional Training, the cost for Specialties in Asset Skills drops to 2 experience points per Specialty.

•••• On-the-Job Training:
Schooling is no substitute for experience. A character who has been at her Profession for a long time (and who dedicates herself to it, rather than just coasting or dodging work), progresses effi ciently within her field. She learns not just facts, but patterns, tricks, shortcuts and truisms that help her do her job well. In game terms, characters at this level of Professional Training pay only (new dots x 2) for Asset Skills, rather than (new dots x 3).
Drawback: The problem is that picking up new Skills is difficult for those who specialize. Buying the fi rst dot of a new non-Asset Skill costs one extra point of experience (four points, rather than
three). This increase does not affect raising the Skill further; it just represents a steeper learning curve, because the character has to shake herself out of her routine a bit more than others in order to learn new talents.

••••• A Day on the Job:
Characters who achieve this level of competence at their Professions are envied, highly sought after and extremely rare. The character might not be the most Skilled person on the planet (i.e., might not have an Asset Skill at fi ve dots), but she has learned so much about the application of those Skills that she can do her job in her sleep. When the player spends a Willpower point on a roll involving an Asset Skill, and that use of the Skill is something that would fall into the daily purview of the character, the roll can instead become a rote action(rather than the usual +3 dice for spending a Willpower point). Details on the rote action rule can be found in the World of Darkness Rulebook, pp. 134–135. “Daily purview” means that the action is something the character would encounter on a regular basis in the course of his job. A Soldier could use the ability in a firefight. A Detective could use it while searching a crime scene. An Occultist could use it for research, and so on. The exact Skill being used isn’t as important as the way in which it is used. For instance, a Laborer who uses the Crafts Skill to fi x cars and other machines couldn’t use this Merit to turn baking a cake into a rote action, even though it’s covered by the same Skill. Note that hunting down and killing monsters isn’t a matter of routine for anyone, and so while a hunter can use A Day on the Job in a fi ght with a monster, he cannotuse it on a Tactics roll (see p. 217).
Drawback: While a character canuse this Merit to make a combat roll into a rote action, doing so forces the character to concentrate on following through the attack above all else. The character receives no Defense during that turn. Also, the character cannot specify a target (see p. 165 of the World of Darkness Rulebook). In addition, the Storyteller may determine that the scene of combat is simply too
out of the ordinary to fall under the “daily purview” rule. See the sidebar entitled “Combat by ‘Rote’” for
more information on rote actions in combat.

Profesje i przynależne asset skills:

Academic:Academics and Science

Artist: Crafts and Expression

Athlete:Athletics and Medicine

Cop:Streetwise and Firearms

Criminal: Larceny and Streetwise

Detective: Empathy and Investigation

Doctor: Empathy and Medicine

Engineer: Crafts and Science

Hacker:Computer and Science (umówmy się, że nie w tej kampanii...)

Hit Man: Firearms and Stealth

Journalist: Expression and Investigation

Laborer: Athletics and Crafts

Occultist:Investigation and Occult

Proffesional: Academics and Persuasion

Religious Leader: Academics and Occult

Scientist: Investigation and Science

Socialite: Politics and Socialize

Soldier: Firearms and Survival

Technician: Crafts and Investigation

Vagrant: Streetwise and Survival

Alan Tudyk Droid

Grupy:
AntyWiP
Tajna Loża Knujów
WOM
PostWysłany: 01-09-2013, 04:09   

Houserulowa propozycja Endowmentów:

księża katoliccy i miszcze kung fu: Benediction
indiańscy szamani: Elixir (Puma musiałaby się wpierw wtajemniczyć do jednego z indiańskich tajnych stowarzyszeń)
kapłani Voodoo: Castigation
Szaleni naukowcy: Armory

Xeniph Płeć:Mężczyzna
Buruma

Grupy:
AntyWiP
WIP
PostWysłany: 01-09-2013, 11:59   

Nic z tego nie rozumiem, ale okej.

Alan Tudyk Droid

Grupy:
AntyWiP
Tajna Loża Knujów
WOM
PostWysłany: 01-09-2013, 12:43   

Endowmenty to katalog dostępnych błogosławieństw/zaklęć/eliksirów/relikwii etc. dostępnych dla członków pewnych organizacji Hunterów. Wkrótce postaram się udostępnić podręczniki, więc będziecie mogli sprawdzić co dokładnie Wam proponuję.

Daerian Płeć:Mężczyzna
Wędrowiec Astralny

Grupy:
Tajna Loża Knujów
PostWysłany: 01-09-2013, 20:01   

A karciarze robią Maga ;-)?

Numer Gadu-Gadu
Sasayaki Płeć:Kobieta
Dżabbersmok

Grupy:
Melior Absque Chrisma
WOM
PostWysłany: 01-09-2013, 20:16   

Bu, ja się nie zgadzam! Jak w innym systemie mam stresować pozostałych graczy przy każdym strzale?

Sapgulcząc poprzez mrok!

Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź blog autora Odwiedź listę obejrzanych anime / przeczytanych mang

Numer Gadu-Gadu
Tren Płeć:Kobieta
Lorelei

Grupy:
Tajna Loża Knujów
PostWysłany: 01-09-2013, 20:41   

Sas, nie martw się, co fajniejsze rzeczy z podręcznika z Deadlandsów zapewne przeniesiemy na grunt nowej mechaniki. Już sama rozmawiałam z Ysenem w tej sprawie, bo jest pewna zdolność którą bardzo chcę. :D

Alan Tudyk Droid

Grupy:
AntyWiP
Tajna Loża Knujów
WOM
PostWysłany: 02-09-2013, 22:16   

WoD - Corebook
Hunter: The Vigil

Na start dostajecie bonus 60 expa, żeby dobić do poziomu z końca sesji zjazdowej.

Exp w Hunterze.jpg
Dołączam tabelkę wydawania expa
Plik ściągnięto 18 raz(y) 98,11 KB

Strona 1 z 2 Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny
Odpowiedz do tematu